Wednesday, March 11, 2015

SugarPea Designs Sweet Sneaks - Day 3

Welcome to Day 3 of the SugarPea Designs Sweet Sneaks!  Today we are sneak peeking a new stamp set and a fantastic new SugarCuts Die! 


Check out the details of this beautiful border die cut I created with the new SugarCuts - Homescape! Amazing, right?!   I created the background using some Tim Holtz distress inks and some watered down white pigment ink to paint on the clouds.


The sentiment is from the new Hot Diggity Dog stamp set.

Now that stamp set is too cute to JUST use a sentiment so I created a second card featuring some of the images AND more of the sentiments.


Now how could a card like this NOT get a smile from a cranky recipient?!  

I stamped the images in Momento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them with copics.  





Remember our entire March Product Release will be available for purchase in the SugarPea Designs Store on Friday, March 13th at 6:00 PM EST!


We would love to hear your thoughts on the products introduced today!! Please leave a comment on this post and on each of the talented SugarPea Designers shown below and you could WIN! We will chose one lucky person to WIN the Hot Diggity Dog stamp set from the comments left here and on the DT Blogs! All winners during our March Product Release will be announced on Sunday, March 15th.





42 comments:

  1. Two fantastic cards! I love that landscape die...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the little doggies! Too cute! Both creations are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that blended sky on the first and those sweet pups! Darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sentiment with the pups.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim! You never disappoint! Love the cards!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's amazing how all the projects today are so different using the same products. I think it's called creativity! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness!!! Super cute!! Great use of the new stamp set and die!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous creations!!! Love the puppy card, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two awesome cards! Love the sky in the background of your first and the second is just so cute!! No one could resist those two cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want this set so I can make my own SHAKE IT OFF card - LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the detail in the scene, cute pups and FAB coloring on both!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both are really SWEET creations!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow, love both cards! That Hot Diggity Dog set is just the cutest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great cards! I especially liked your clouds! I have a hard time making them.....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards. The blue background on the home card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous cards! Love the sky in your homescape and oh those doggies!!! I'm in love! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh these are both so fabulous! love them.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the shake it off card, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kim!!!! Love these cards! AND I must say...YOUR pup card is the 1 I saw shared on FB that I loved so much I had to search & find out about this SugarPea stamp company & where I could find ths pup stamps!! Yay! :) So glad you shared your creation!!!! ;) ♡

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are gorgeous cards. Love the die and love the pups.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful coloring in the sky.
    Love the two puppies "shaking it off".
    thanks for sharing two great cards

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute doggie card and I like the how you made the sky on the first card.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the dog card with it's CAS layout. I love the CAS style of the first card also.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great cards!! LOVE the die cut!! I would LOVE to win the stamp set. my husband passed away just less than a year ago. One of "his" phrases was "Shake it off" and when one of us would tear up, we would say that he would want us to "quit being a pup" and "shake it off"

    ReplyDelete
  25. This card makes me smile. What cute little doggies to cheer people up.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wonderful sky for the Homescape die on the first and love the cute puppies wagging their tails.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love those doggies and the sentiments you used Kim. Love your sky!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love both of these cards, they are really sweet. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awesome creations but have say the dogs are the cutest fab sentiment to go with it

    ReplyDelete
  30. Fantastic background! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love these, those dogs are too cute and perfect with that sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love those doggies with such a cute card. Plus beautiful scene with the new die!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Could those doggies be any cuter? Love both of these.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love your first card, is stunner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Such different cards but both beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love the background on your first card - so stunning!! The second card - so cute!!! I love the little dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  37. "Shake if off....shake it off" Taylor Swift had a peek of things to come! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Lovely cards. Love the background on the first and the dogs are so cuuute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!