Thursday, March 5, 2015

Day 3 of the C.C. Designs Sneak Peeks

It's Day 3 of the C.C. Designs sneak peeks of the March release!   Today we are showcasing some of the new images from the Roborto's Rascals line!

Introducing Coloring Eggs!


How cute is he?!?!   I love how his tongue is sicking out of his mouth!   I used the new C.C. Designs Spring Stripes stencil and some Studio 490 translucent embossing paste to create thesubtle background behind the image.   I used a die from the new C.C. Designs Make-a-Card #5 die set to die cut my image.  I left the image in the die and sponged on some Tim Holtz tumbled glass distress ink around the edges,  


I stamped my image in Momento Tuxedo Black ink and colored him with copics.

I am entering my card in the Stamping Royalty Challenge #269 (embossing theme).

   
Be sure to head on over to the C.C. Designs blog for some additional sneak peeks from my fellow design team member!  The entire release will be available this Saturday at 12:00 noon EST in the C.C. Designs store



5 comments:

  1. This is such a cute image! Love how he is sticking hist tongue out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bunny on Henry's head and love the stencil.
    isoscia at aol dot ocm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, super cute!!! I love the bunny's faces!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did such a great job on this card! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulation on being one of our top picks at Stampin' Royalty with your cute Easter card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!