Tuesday, March 10, 2015

SugarPea Designs Sweet Sneaks - Day 2

It's day 2 of the SugarPea Designs Sweet Sneaks and today we have a couple of fun sets we are sneak peeking that are all about cell phones and selfies!   


I am combining w of the new stamp sets with this card.  The cell phone is from the new Hashtag Hipster stamp set sand the selfie and sentiment are from the new Picture Perfect stamp set. 


I colored my image with copics.



Remember our entire March Product Release will be available for purchase in the SugarPea Designs Store on Friday, March 13th at 6:00 PM EST!


We would love to hear your thoughts on the products introduced today!! Please leave a comment on this post and on each of the talented SugarPea Designers shown below and you could WIN! We will chose one lucky person to WIN the Picture Perfect stamp set from the comments left here and on the DT Blogs! All winners during our March Product Release will be announced on Sunday, March 15th.


26 comments:

  1. LOVE!!!! You have such a creative eye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! That sentiment makes me giggle! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I've just discovered your stamps and love them! These two sets are fabulous! And what a gorgeous creation! The sentiment is awesome!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to laugh when I saw the sentiment.
    Great card.
    thanks for sharaing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mad coloring skills lady!! I want the set mostly for that sentiment- it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how she pops of your card Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a perfect sentiment with that image! This set would be perfect for my daughter!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Picture perfect! Love it and that sentiment goes perfect with this beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the layout of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved how you "skinnied" up the selfie stamp and just showed a little shoulder...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable!! love this "selfie" on the phone; its just like real life. : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had two Swat Pea stamp sets arrived today! Kim, I love how you placed the image in the cell phone!! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this card! The coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very clever to think of this. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  16. so beautiful and awesome coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic coloring! I love the background behind the image too - so striking.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow!! You are really creative. I love the triple panel of color and the pic in the cell phone, pun on words...simply all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the card, not into selfie's myself lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!