Thursday, March 12, 2015

SugarPea Designs Sweet Sneaks - Day 4

Welcome to Day 4 of the SugarPea Designs sweet sneaks of the March release!  Today we are introducing an sweet new stamps set and an UNBELIEVABLE new SugarCuts die!

First up is the new Going Places stamp set! 


I just love her face!   I used new SugarCuts - Polaroid Journal Card and the new SugarCuts - Homescape to crate the background for the little traveler.   



I used a white gel pen to add the freckles to her cheeks and to the scarf around her neck.

Next is up is the AMAZING new SugarCuts - America the Beautiful to create this fun card that I will send to my parents who just booked a trip to Florida!


Seriously!   How COOL is this die?!?!   I actually stamped the stripes and used the SugarPea Designs Build-a-Background - Basics stamp set that was last month's incentive stamp set to stamp the little hearts rather an stars on the "flag."   I used a star die from the SugarCuts- Gift Tag to create the destination marker on the Florida.   





Remember our entire March Product Release will be available for purchase in the SugarPea Designs Store on Friday, March 13th at 6:00 PM EST!

We would love to hear your thoughts on the products introduced today!! Please leave a comment on this post and on each of the talented SugarPea Designers shown below and you could WIN! We will chose one lucky person to WIN the Going Places stamp set from the comments left here and on the DT Blogs! All winners during our March Product Release will be announced on Sunday, March 15th.




27 comments:

  1. Your card is an adorable combination with that girl and the homescape die, and that map is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute cards! I loved how you used the polaroid paper as a background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, you never cease to impress! Love the cards! Love the freckles!!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love it! Your cards are amazing and so creative!! Fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, such a cute little scene you've created in that polaroid! So cute, and that die is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards! Love that sweet little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful coloring, awesome scene!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cards are AWESOME! Love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! I love how you combined the sentiment with the homescape die -- great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like all the products you combined on the first card and the patriotic map on the second.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great polaroid and I like how you decorated the map die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww. sweet card with the homescape and FAB coloring job!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards!!! I love them both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So much detail in the coloring.
    Fantastic card
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love both of these cards and the stamps and dies! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both are so adorable!! I love that you used the homescape die and those hearts coming out of the chimney are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love how you used the Homescape die!!! Simply adorable with freckles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely genius Kim. Your background scene is genius!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Precious "Home" card! And the map card.....love! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fantastic cards! Your coloring is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great colouring on the first card. Both cards are great!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Adorable cards! I love the patriotic feel of the first card, especially!

    ReplyDelete
  23. que c'est gai et adorable et le sentiment est très beau!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I can't wait to get my hands on that USA die! I like how you used it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!