Friday, March 20, 2015

SugarPea Designs Flashback Friday

Today the SugarPea Designs DT is going all retro for "Flashback Friday" and doing a little creating with some of the stamp sets released in 2014.

With Easter upon us, I decided to ink up last year's 

I just received a stash of new patterned paper pads so I was looking forward to using them.  I chose some papers from the Simple Stories "Vintage Bliss" 6x6 paper pad.   I heat embossed the sentiment.

  
I stamped my image in Momento tuxedo black ink and colored it wth copics.  I used a white gel pen to add the polka dots to her dress.

I am entering this card in the Mojo Monday challenge #389.



For more inspiration from the SugarPea Designs DT, head on over to the SugarPea Designs Blog!
If you would like to make the One Big Hoppy Family stamp set your own, you can find it HERE!  


3 comments:

  1. What cute little bunnies, Hoppy Easter to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just sweet as can be Kim. I love how you used the sketch. Love your grass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, that card is precious.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!