Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Day 2 of the C.C. Designs Sneak Peeks

Welcome to day 2 of the C.C. Designs sneak peeks of the March release!   
Today we are sneak peeking the new Pollycraft images!

Intoducing Pollycraft Birdie!


I paired some PP from the Fancy Pants Park Bench 6x6 paper pad with some MFT whip cream and black licorice card stock.  The sentiment is from the new C.C. Designs  "Hopped Up" sentiment stamp set. 


I stamped my image in Momento tuxedo black ink and colored her with copics.   I fussy cut her out and popped her up with foam dimensionals.  I did the same with the chickens.

The Retro Sketches  #155 was my inspiration though I flipped the sketch upside down.

  


Head on over to the C.C.Designs blog for some additional sneak peeks of the Pollycraft images from my talented design team members!   The new release will be available in the C.C. Designs online store this Saturday at noon time EST!



1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!