Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Day 1 of the C.C. Designs Sneak Peeks

Welcome to Day 1 of the C.C. Designs Sneak Peeks of the March release!   
Spring is around the corner and this release will certainly get you in the mood to put away your winter gear!   

My card today features the new Lucy with Bunnies and the coordinating outline die!


I chose some patterned paper from the Authentique Crush 6x6 paper.The sentiment is from the new C.C. Designs "Hopped Up" sentiment stamp set.  



I stamped my image in Momento tuxedo black ink and colored her with copics.  I used a white gel pen to add the freckles to her cheeks.   I die cut the image using the coordinating outline die and then popped her up with foam dimensionals.  

I am playing along with the Sweet Sunday Sketch #258.



For more sneak peeks from the talented C.C. Designs Design Team, head straight on over to the C.C. Designs Blog




3 comments:

  1. Soooo gorgeous! And MORE stamps I NEED to buy!! LOL!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the colors you used and how you placed them, hard for me. Great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, she is so cute. (I only wish I had Copics... Someday. LOL) Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!