Wednesday, December 31, 2014

C.C. Designs January Sneek Peeks Begin!

After a 2 year hiatus, I am happy to have returned to the C.C. Designs design team!  Today kicks off the beginning of the sneak peeks of the January release!   

Introducing Rose and the coordinating die!


I chose some patterned papers from the Echo Park Love Story 6x6 paper pad.   


I colored my image with copics and used a white gel pen to add the polka dots to her dress and the freckles to her cheeks.:

skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, R02, R20. R30
hair - E19, E18, E08, E02
dress - YG17, YG13, YG11
shirt and tights - R22, R21,  R20, C1
shoes - E57, E55, E53
flowers - R37, R35, R32, YG67, YG63


For the inside of the card, I stamped the image again and then stamped a sentiment from the new Valentine Sentiments stamp set.   


The entire January release will be available on January 3rd! Now head on over to the C.C. Designs blog to see some additional sneak peeks from my fellow DT members! 



2 comments:

  1. So glad you are back! I love your colouring and by listing the copics you have helped me a lot. Thank You!!
    Irene

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!