Saturday, December 6, 2014

Make a Wish

My blog has been a bit sluggish lately.   I've been taking a bit of a hiatus, but no worries.   I'll be back full force in January with some exciting news so stayed tuned!  

I am doing a little guest designing this month for i {heart} papers this month and today I am showing off one of the newest stamp sets I received from the store in my latest haul, It's the Avery Elle Storybook stamp set.  


I stamped the shooting star in Momento tuxedo black ink and added some crystal Stickles.   I scored a few lines at the bottom of the card for added interested.   


I must say, I love how my deer came out!   I colored it with copics (E30, E31, E33, E34, and E35) and then used a white gel pen to add the dots on her back.   I also added a few stokes of white gel pen to his chest, his ear and around his eye and quickly smudged it with my finger.   I fussy cut the deer because I wanted to layer him over the background.    I die cut the rectangle using the MFT rectangle STAX and then sponged on some Tim Holtz chipped sapphire and story sky distress ink.  I stamped the sentiment from the Avery Elle Storybook stamp set in Momento tuxedo black ink.

Be sure to check out i {heart} papers and do a little one stop shopping!  They carry many brands of stamps, inks, dies, and papers! 



3 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!