Monday, December 1, 2014

SugarPea Gift Card Holder

Tis the season to give gift cards. 
Fa la la la la la la la la! 

I put some of my SugarPea Designs stamps and Sugar Cuts to good use to create a gift card holder.

I started with a piece of kraft card stock.  I sponged the edges with Tim Holtz walnut stain Distress Ink.   I chose some patterned paper from the Carta Bella Christmas Time 6x6 paper pad. I stamped the dotted circle in MFT hot fudge ink using the SuagrPea Designs Layered Treat Label stamp set .  I stamped the sentiment and image from the SugarPea Designs Sweet Treats - Christmas stamp set in wild cherry and gumdrop green ink.  I die cut the image and sentiment panel using a die from the SugarPea Designs Layered Treat Labels Sugar Cuts Die.  I added some ivory seam binding to embellish. 


I added a strip of patterned paper to the edge of the inside of the paper.

For my tutorial on how to make these gift card holders,
click HERE!




2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!