Friday, December 26, 2014

Cheers to 2015

Whew!  And just like that Christmas is over.  Now comes the time to unwind, reflect on the year, and come up with goals for the new year.  I plan on doing a post on this very topic in the next few days, but until then I thought I would share this champagne bottle tag I made for New Year's Eve for my last post as a guest designer for i {heart} papers.  


I started by die cutting the tag using Avery Elle Cheers Die from MFT berryicious card stock.   I then used the same die to cut the layer of patterned paper from the Carta Bella Boy Oh Boy 6x6 paper pad.   I used that die once again to cut two strips of paper from MFT hot fudge and berrylicious card stock.  I used the "cheers" die from the Avery Elle Cheers Die to die cut the word from the hot fudge card stock and layered it over the berrylicious strip of paper.   I stamped the words from the Avery Elle Cheers stamp set in MFT hot fudge hybrid ink and matted with hot fudge card stock.  



Thanks to Kate at i [heart} papers for inviting me to be the November / December guest designer!
Please be sure to pop on over to the i heart papers store and check out all of the stamps, dies, inks,a nd papers that they carry!  



4 comments:

  1. Hi Kim. Happy New Year to you gf. I love all those sentiments. I LOVE your color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. moi aussi j'en ai créé des étiquettes pour mettre sur mes bouteilles de punch fait maison, j'adore les personnaliser, ça rend super bien, la tienne est festive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! We loved having you as our guest DT. Best of luck in 2015 Kim!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!