Monday, December 22, 2014

High 5

My blog has been a bit sleepy this month as I have decided to take the month off for the most part after a very hectic year.  My paper crafting addiction just wasn't jiving with my career and schedule as a mom and I crafted myself into a bit of burn out.    I've been laying low and enjoying the break, BUT I am also gearing up for January when my blog will start hopping again so stay tuned! 

I am doing a bit of guest designing for i {heart] papers this month, 
so I am popping in today to share a card with you.


I inked up this fun stamp set by CAS-ual Fridays called Woot Woot.  I love all the sentiments that some with his set.   I chose some patterned papers from the Carta Bella Boy Oh Boy 6x6 paper pad.

Be sure to head on over to the i [heart] papers store to check out all of the lines of stamps, dies, papers, and inks that they carry!    




1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!