Friday, January 2, 2015

Sneak Peek of the C.C. Designs Pollycraft January Release

C.C. Designs is gearing up to launch its January release tomorrow, but while you wait, I have another sneak peek to share with you from the Pollycraft line!

Introducing Freckles!


I started with a piece of kraft card stock.  I used a stencil and some white pigment ink to create the polka dots and then sprinkled on some clear embossing powder and heat embossed them.  I added a strip of pink card stock and stamped the sentiment is from the soon to be released Valentine's Sentiments stamp set.   

Now, lets take a closer look at her cute face!


I stamped my image and colored her with copics.  I used a black and brown General pastel Chalk Pencils to deepen the shadowing and blended with a blending stump.  I die cut my image and kept it in the die and then colored the background around her using the B0000.   I used a white gel pen o add the freckles to her face.  

Copics list:

skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, R02, R20, R30
hait - E49, E59, E57, E55, E53
ribbon and shirt - R22, R21, R20
skirt - E44, E43, E41
Love - R59, R2, R05



The entire January release will be available tomorrow in the C.C. Designs online shoppe!  Now head on over to the C.C. Designs blog and check out some additional sneak peeks from my talented design team members!  

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Such a wonderful layout and cute image, which you colored fabulously..Have a Wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is so super cute!!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! That that sweet image and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. que c'est adorable!!!! tous mes meilleurs voeux pour 2015 avec une santé à toute épreuve pour profiter de tous les bons moments de la vie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!