Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Celebrate with Me

Merry Christmas Eve!   Are you heading out for a family gathering?  Staying home in your Christmas jammies and waiting on Santa?   However you are spending the evening, I hope you enjoy it!

I am guest designing for i [heart] papers this month and since Christmas Eve is a night of celebration, I thought I would share this card I made featuring some Paper Smooches goodies.  


I stamped my wine glass from the Paper Smooches Free Spirits stamp set in Momento tuxedo black ink and MFT paver red ink.   I die cut them out using the coordinating Paper Smooches Free Spirits Icon dies.  I used some Avery Elle Pure White ink to sponge some ink around the square die cuts before adhering my wine glasses to them.  I heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder.  


I added some Diamond Glaze to the white glasses to give them....well, glassy.  :)

Head on over to the i {heart} papers store and check out the stamps, dies, ink, and papers that they have to offer!   

Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!