Friday, February 15, 2013

There She Goes Again - Forever

Today the There She Goes Trendsetters are breathing new life into some previously released stamp sets.  I have chosen to ink up the Forever stamp set.




I started with a PTI kraft CS base and rounded two opposite corners.  I used a stamp from the Cute as a Button stamp set and stamped it in VersaMagig cloud white ink to create the background.   I stamped the image in Momento tuxedo black ink onto X-Press It blending card and colored the image with copics.  

flowers - R59, R29, R24, R05, YG97, YG95. YG93
shadow - E43, E41

Now head on over to the There She Goes blog to see what my fellow Trendsetters have created this week! 

4 comments:

  1. ohh so pretty kim. the shading on the flowers is gorgeous and love the simple design :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, for such a simple card, this is so classy. Love using kraft card and adore these flower stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You coloring is jaw dropping. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!