Thursday, February 14, 2013

DS89 - You and Me

I couldn't let Valentine's Day pass without posting a little somethin' lovey dovey! 
I inked up the adorable Tiddly Inks Love Fully stamp set to play along with the Deconstructed Sketch #89.


skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
his hair - E47, E37, E35, E53
her hair - E34, YR23, Y21, Y20
his clothes - C9, C7, C5, C3, C2, C1, C00
her clothes - RV29.RV25, RV25, C1, C00

Here's the sketch:

Deconstructed Sketch No. 89

And this is too cute not to share.......
This is the poem my 9 year old son Jack wrote for me for Valentine's Day:

Shall I compare thee to football?
No, in football you might sometimes get tackled and break something.
My love for you will never break.
Shall I compare you to basketball?
No, in basketball, you lose the game.
My love for you will never lose.
Shall I compare you to reading?
No. When you read, there's an ending.
My love will never end for you.


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colouring and such a beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO adorable! I love that image and need to find time to get it inked up. You did a fantastic job with your coloring. I'm so glad you could join us for this weeks sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww they are SO CUTE! what a sweet design..but oh my gosh...your son's poem is SO ADORABLE!!!! Wow what a poet - you have a little writer on your hands! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!