Saturday, February 2, 2013

Talk to the Bear

I just received a new stash of Stamping Bella stamps this week and I couldn't wait
to ink this one up!   This is Talk to the Bear by Mo Manning.



skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
hair - E35, E53, E51
clothess - R05, R02, R00, R000, B02, B00, B000
bear - E39, E37, E35, E33

Did hear about the big sale at Stamping Bella this weekend?!
Everything is 15% through tomorrow night, Sunday, 2/3 (Midnight MST)
 including all regular and sale priced items!
CODE IS "ineedtopurge2013"


3 comments:

  1. What a super adorable little image - made me giggle seeing this! How cute is she? Beautiful card Kim and beautifully coloured :)
    Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable image and you have coloured her beautifully!! Such a pretty card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That image is too cute, I'm just SURE that I NEED HER!!!!!!! Ya know though, for some reason, I look at her and think of you ;) Have a great weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!