Saturday, February 2, 2013

50 Shades of Grey

A friend of mine asked me to make a engagement card for her.  THEN she told me the theme of the engagement party is 50 Shades of Grey so I immediately thought to color up the Saturated Canary's Grey Tie image.

I paired some Bazzill Card Shoppe licorice twist and marshmallow CS with PP from the My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Union Square 6x6 paper pad.  I added some black hemp cord and black rhinestones to embellish.

skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
eyes - B24, B21
lips - R29, R24, R05
hair - E47, E37, E35, E53
bikini bottoms - R59, R29, R24, R05
tie - C7, C5, C3, C1


4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. I love your coloring, very well done. Regina Hardy of Cards by Regina sent me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great card, Kim! Your coloring is perfect - looks just like what I'd imagine Ana in the 50 Shades Trilogy to look, too! It will be the hit of the shower! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, I love it and just perfect for the occasion

    Hugs
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Card caught my eye on PINTEREST! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!