Thursday, February 28, 2013

Sneak Peek of The Greeting Farm's Monday Morning

I am guest designing this week for The Greeting Farm to help them sneak peek their upcoming release!
Today I get to introduce you "Monday Morning!"  


skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
hair - R85, R83, R21
eyes - B26, B24, B23
eye shadow - BV02 BV01, BV00
dress - YG17, YG13, YG11, C2, C1, 
shoes - C9, C7, C5, C3

"Monday Morning"  will be released in the Greeting Farm's online store on March 1st.  

Would you like to WIN Monday Morning?  
The Greeting Farm is giving a stamp set away to one lucky person who leaves some blog love on the TGF Designers blogs who are sneak peeking this stamp set today.   Just head to the TGF Blog to see the list of participating designers!  




21 comments:

  1. Great CAS card , and love the pink hair of Monday Morning!! Fun stamp...

    HUgs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool, Kim! I love the embossing and fab button!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clean, simple. A gorgeous creation with Creeper Monday. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink hair, purple eye shadow? SOOOOOO CUTE!! Not usually my style, but I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun way to start your week, with *this* Monday. Loving her 'do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so loving the pink hair!! The colors are just brilliant!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooo...I love her! Thank you for sharing.
    -Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love her hair. Goes great with the colors of her clothes. Awesome coloring everywhere i look today. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Waw a fabulous card! hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Her hair is so cute. I like how you made her so spunky.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very Cute Card, love the pink hair and background that was embossed. I liked how you used the black and white color on the flags and twine to tie the colors together. Also big thumbs up on listing the colors of Copic markers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  12. His hair, his clothes, his eyes ... Everything I love about this card
    Hugs from Venezuela

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!