Friday, February 15, 2013

Bellarific Friday - Get Better

Today I am showing off my Bellarific Friday "Anything Goes" challenge card! 
I inked up the adorable Jill is Two by Mo Manning stamp set to play along.


I just love her pouty little face and that sentiment is perfect!

skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, R20. R30
hair - E37. E35, E53
clothing - R59, R56, R11, E43, E41

Want to play along with us for next week's Bellarific Friday?  It's a sketch challenge!  
Here is is:


Email Emily (emily@stampingbella.com ) with your entries by the end of Thursday,  February 21st to see your work on next week's blog post AND be in with a chance of winning the prize for contributing ($20 Bella Bucks)!




4 comments:

  1. Very cute stamp, but the colours used are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! Gorgeous colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute Kim and your coloring so rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this on FB and had to come check it out to get more details. I should have known it was one of yours! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!