Saturday, February 23, 2013

I Come in Peace

I have another new addiction....Lacy Sunshine Digital Stamps illustrated by the talented Heather Valentin!  
Truth be told, I would much prefer to ink up an image, BUT when the images are as cute as these, digis it is!  

Today I colored up Eleanor Hippie


skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
eyes - G29, G46, G43
hair - E19, E18, E08, O02
clothing - BV04, BV02, BV01, BG15, BG13, BG11, BG10
ground - E44, E43, E41, YG17, YG13, YG11

I am entering this in the Lacy Sunshine 2nd challenge on the Lacy Sunshine blog.





13 comments:

  1. OMG- I dont know which Im more in love with: The digi or your coloring !
    WOW !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Kim!! I am in awe of your colouring skills!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! The papers are fabulous and the colouring is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what fab colouring and the image is too cute. Must go have a look at the site x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is absolutely stunning Kim. I love clean cards anyway, and yours is certainly that, but your colouring is incredible. I love it. Just one thing...in the hair colours you've listed E19 twice...is one of them supposed to read another number? Really want to go and die my hair this colour now!

    Thanks for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is abolutely adorable! I love the layout and your coloring rocks! Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW this is fabulous Kim, lovely colours and loving the sentiment.
    Thank you for joining us at Lacy Sunshine Challenge.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    LS DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning Kim and your colouring is fantastic. Love the hair
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab crad, lovely colouring and layout x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kim this card is awesome. I love the image!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kim.. this is an awesome card! Coloring is Fantastic! Thanks for creating with my Eleanor Hippie Chick Digi!
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Kim, this is gorgeous. I love your colouring especially her hair, it's stunning

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!