Thursday, February 7, 2013

DS88 - Celebrate like a Ninja

I have been diggin' the Deconstructed Sketch challenges lately and this week's Sketch #88 is no exception.  Because those circular panels I needed were bigger than my dies, I brushed off the dust from my Silhouette Portrait and used it.  I need to use it more.   It really is easy to use!   Anyways, here's my card featuring the "Ninja Skillz" stamp set by There She Goes Clear Stamps.


I added some Stickles for the flames on the candles and some Liquid Pearls for the frosting.  I aper pieced the base of the larger cupcake.  

skin - E11, E21, E00,E000, R20, R30
clothing - C9, C7, C5, C3, R59, R29, R24

Here's the sketch:

Deconstructed Sketch No. 88



2 comments:

  1. LOVE this! Your colouring is terrific and that cupcake is pretty sensational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous is this! I LOVE how you did the fun frosting on the cupcake! So cute! I'm so glad you were able to join us for this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!