Monday, September 28, 2015

SugarPea Designs Creative Color Challenge 05


Ready to play along with the Creative Color Challenge #5?   If you love Halloween colors, you will love this month's color palette! 

I played along with the SugarPea Designs Undying Love.


I chose some a piece of patterned paper from the Doodlebug Design Haunted Manor 6x6 paper pad that had all the right colors in it and then colored my image with copics based on that.


I used the SugarCuts - Zig Zag Stitched Circles to die cut my image.   I smudged her face with a black General's pastel chalk pencil and then added some smudging around the image.  I wet with the stippling technigue to add the halo around her.  

I am also playing along with the Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge #288.

Now, back to the Creative Color Challenge.  Here is the color palette. 



The rules are very simple…
  • Create a new card or project using the colors in the CCC5.  SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated :).
  • Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: CCC5so that we may check out your beautiful work.
  • Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz on the SugarPea Designs blog
  • One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $15


1 comment:

  1. Lol!!! How fun is this!! What a great image and the sentiment is brilliant :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!