Wednesday, September 2, 2015

C.C. Designs September Release Showcase

OK, I'm saying it.   This is my FAVORITE image from the newest C.C. Designs release!  Introducing Roberto's Rascals Scarecrow Henry!   


Now, I'm also going to say that I absolutely LOVE that die that I used to die cut the image. It's in the new C.C. Designs Cutter Make a Card #9 Autumn!   


I colored my image with copics and brown and black General's pastel chalk pencils.  I paper pieced the patches on his clothing and his shirt.  I used a white gel pen to add the freckles to his cheeks.  

Head right on over to the C.C. Designs blog to see more creations with the C.C. Designs September release!  




1 comment:

  1. I can understand why he's your favourite - he's too cute!! Fantastic colouring Kim - love this card :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!