Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Happy Fall

Goodbye, Summer.  Hello, Fall!   While I hate to see the summer wind down, I do love when C.C. Designs releases it's fall images and the September release did not disappoint!   
Today I am getting my "fall" on and showing off one of my latest creations featuring the new Meoples Nutty Buddies! 

Owl-KO

I created the woodgrain panel using a die from the new Cutter Make a Card #9 Autumn die set. I used that same die set to die cut the trio of leaves.

Owl-B-KO

I colored my image with copics and used a white gel pen to add some details to the owl's face.  I hope this creation puts you in the mood for sweater weather, apple picking, hay rides, and fire pits!



1 comment:

  1. Lovely! Gorgeous autumn colours and I love the sweet little leaves detail, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!