Friday, October 2, 2015

What's Cookin'?

Happy Friday to you! Today I am sharing a card featuring one of the oldies but goodies from C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps.  It features the Pie Birgitta rubber stamp. 


I chose some patterned papers from the Pebbles Harvest 6x6 paper pad.  I die cut my image with a die from the Cutter Make a Card #9 Autumn die set.  LOVE that die! I added some dark brown seam binding.  I haven;t used seam binding or ribbon is so long!  



I paper pieced her skirt and colored on the pleats with  copics (C2 and C1).





2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! I love her little dress and apron and the background paper compliments perfectly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable. Love the sweet image and your coloring. Perfect papers with the image. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!