Tuesday, September 8, 2015

SugarPea Designs Sweet Peeks - Day 2

Welcome to DAY 2 of the SugarPea Designs Sweet Peeks of the September release!  This release features 7 new stamp sets and 4 new SugarCuts!

Today I am giving you a Sweet Peeks of the new Nuts About You stamp set, the new SugarCuts - Woodgrain Journal Card, and the new SugarCuts - Stitched Autumn Icons.  


I love that SugarPea Designs has so many versatile SugarCuts now because I use them all the time when creating layers in my cards!   I used the new SugarCuts - Woodgrain Journal Card to emboss the kraft panel and I tucked behind it a notebook page that I due cut from patterned paper using the SugarCuts - Journal Notebook Card.   I then used the SugarCuts - Zig Zag Circles to die cut the panel behind the image,  



I stamped that cute little squirrel from the Nuts About You stamp set and colored him with copics and stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set.   I then die cut the acorn and the leaves from the new SugarCuts - Stitched Autumn Icons.



Remember our entire Fall Product Release will be available for purchase in the SugarPea Designs Store on September 11th at 6:00 PM EST!

We would love to hear your thoughts on the products introduced today!!  Please leave a comment on this post and on each of the talented SugarPea Designers shown below and you could WIN!  We will chose one lucky person to WIN the Nuts About You stamp set from the comments left here and on the DT Blogs!  All winners during our Fall Product Release will be announced on Sunday, Sept 13th.












26 comments:

  1. This is too adorable. I like your tilted layers and the notebook die you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! Love all your great layers!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! I love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful Nutty creation! Great wood panel textures with all elements, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the nuts looks so real, I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, as soon as I saw this set, I KNEW you'd do something absolutely adorable with it! Love your papers, textured panel, leaves and, of course, beautifully colored critter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great DP and like your layout. This squirrel is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sweet ! love the bloom on this squirrel and the colorful auburn orange surroundings.. awesome:)... that tree looks like felt... wow:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cute image and the wonderful layering of textures and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card - I especially love the patterned paper and the layers you used to create the card. The woodgrain journaling layer adds perfect texture.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card! Love the papers...Love the squirrel.....Love this card ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your coloring is amazing! I swore he was covered in felt when I saw him!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome card and love that notebook die! Thanks for sharing this inspiration! ~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is adorable! Love your mix of papers, the textures and your coloring is AMAZING! XX

    ReplyDelete

  15. Very cute. I like the layers and choice of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This stamp set is adorable and I love the design of your card that shows it off so well!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cute care Kim!! I love squirrels, one of my favorite animals!! My oldest son and I share the love of squirrels so we always have little inside jokes with each other. This would be the perfect set to send him cards with, just to surprise him and say hello :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE this! How cute is this little fella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Once again a great job of layering, Kim. This little guy is so cute and I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great stamp set! It is just adorable. Can't wait to get it. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love all the dies and products that accompany this....however, now I want them all! Well done here!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your layout and the printed paper you used for the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome card with the most terrific layers and styling EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!