Thursday, September 3, 2015

Sunflowers

The C.C. Designs September release is oh so cute!  The entire release is available now in the C.C. Designs store!  Today I decided to ink up the new Roberto's Rascals Nancy with Sunflowers.


Sometimes I think an image is so damn cute that I just don;t want it to have to complete with any patterned papers.   It's such a cute little scene all by itself so I simply matted the image and kept is CAS.  


I stamped the image with Momento tuxedo black ink and colored the image with copics.  I added some depth to the shading using black and brown General's pastel chalk pencils.  I used a white gel pen to add the polka dots to the patches on her knees.  

You can check out the entire C.C. Designs September release right HERE



1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!