Saturday, September 12, 2015

MOJO414 - Nuttin' Better

It's been awhile since I played along with the MOJO Monday Sketch challenge.  The MOJO41 sketch caught my eye and gave me a reason to play along with some of the newly released products from SugarPea Designs


I chose some papers from the Pebbles Harvest 6x6 paper pad and paired it with smoe MFT whip cream, hot fudge and kraft card stock.  I used the new SugarPea Designs SugarCuts - Woodgrain Journal Card to emboss the kraft panel .





I die cut those cute little acorns using the new SugarPea Designs SugarCuts - Stitched Autumn Icons.  I colored them with copics and dotted a colorless blender across the tops of he acorns to give them the appearance of texture.   I stamped that perfect sentiment from the SugarPea Designs Nuts About You stamp set.  

Here is the MOJO414 sketch:




8 comments:

  1. I love this!! Your no line coloring is beautiful..and those dies are pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card --your coloring of the acorns is so realistic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely card - your no-line colouring is superb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card!! It is a real winner out of the bunch!! I love the acorns and your papers. Super job with the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!