Saturday, April 15, 2023

Reverse Stenciling

 Tonight I created another card for the monthly Gina K Designs challenge featuring the reverse stenciling technique.  


All products are by Gina K Designs.  I blended some medium spruce and light spruce ink onto white card stock and then placed the Water Droplets stencil over it and blended on some black ink.  

I used the Radiant Roses Embossing Folder and the Radiant Roses Layering Stencil with light spruce and medium orchid ink to create the rose and fussy cut the mage out.  Since the background has a dramatic flair to it, I thought layering the rose over black card stock would be add to the drama.   I stamped a sentiment from the Bold Bloom stamp set to complete the card. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!