Saturday, April 1, 2023

Reverse Stenciling

 Gina K Design's April challenge is to use the reverse stenciling technique.  Never have I ever been on such an emotional roller coaster while creating a card!!  

I started by doing my ink blending with some Gina K Design inks (which I love to do).  To do reverse stenciling, you brush black all over your ink blended card stock.   It felt SO wring doing it, BUT pulling the stencil back and seeing the result was such a relief!  I used the Thick Brush stencil. 


Now, it's got a pretty wild vibe to it and this card isn't for everyone, but it definitely IS for someone! I used I used the Thanks and Shadow die to create the sentiment and I do like how it pops off the bright pink panel.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!