Monday, April 3, 2023

Spotlight Technique

 Gina K Designs does weekly live videos and 5 minute card videos and I like to use them as weekly inspiration.   This week she did the spotlight technique with stencils.  I decided to do the same technique using stamps rather than stencils.   This week is an "Anything Goes" Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge so I am submitting my card  there.


I stamped the image Gina K Designs Flowers For You twice using my Misti.   I die cut a circle from one of the images and layered onto a black circle.  I colored the die cut image with copics and lined it up onto remaining stamped image.  I stamped a sentiment from the Gina K Designs Sketched Flowers stamp set, 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!