Saturday, April 15, 2023

FMS581- Hello

 I didnt; get a chance to do any crating last weekend and I don't have lots of time this weekend, BUT I did kick off my Saturday by playing along with the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #581 with some of my newest crafty purchases that I picked up at Butterfly Reflections Ink.  


This card features the Gina K Designs Heartfelt Bouquet stamp set and the Brick Wall Stencil.  I first ink blended with the stencil and some soft stone ink for a soft background.  I colored the flower with copics in RV09, RV05, RV02 with undercoloring done in BG01.   The leaves were colored with YG67 and YG63.   I fussy cut everything out, popped the flower up with foam take and tucked the leaves under it.  I decided it need a little touch of gold so I due cut the added leaves with a due from the Altenew Branches and Berries die set.     I really liked the "hello" stamp in the stamp set, but it was too large to place over the flower (like in the sketch) so I opted to move the sentiment to the bottom cover of the card.

Here is the sketch:




1 comment:

  1. What a delightful floral design! The soft stenciled background is lovely. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!