Saturday, April 1, 2023

Techniques and Challenges Galore

 Decided to challenge myself by creating one card that would work for multiple challenges. I created this card for:

1.  Gina K Designs April challenge to use the reverse stenciling technique

2. CAS on Friday Challenge #254 to use dots

3.  The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge to use rainbow colors. 



I started by die cutting some circles from some masking paper and laid that over my card stock.  I ink blended in rainbow colors and then used the Gina K Designs Sunshine stencil to do the reverse stenciling.  It's a weird thing to rub black ink all over your ink blending, but it's a relief when you remove the stencil.  I used the Gina K Designs You die and cut out the word 4 times and layered them on top of one another to create some dimension.   I heat embossed the sentiment from the Gina K Designs Flowers For You stamp set and popped it up with foam tape.  

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely awesome design and sentiment! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Triple B ... OUR NEW CHALLENGE BLOG which is all about butterflies, birds & blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at 'CAS on Friday' love your colours and striking design ..... Sid xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!