Wednesday, October 21, 2015

SPD21 - It Moose Be Love

It's time to play along with  SugarPea Designs' latest monthly theme challenge and there is no reason NOT to play along because it is an "Anything Goes" theme!  Just make whatever your crafty little heart desires and link up to our challenge!

I played along with the Merry Christmoose stamp set and made a lovey dovey card that would be prefect for an anniversary card or "just because" card.



I did a little masking so that I could stamp the moose twice and create a moose couple.  I gave them gender appropriate scarves.   I create the background, I die cut the kraft panel using the SugarCuts - Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles.  I used the same die and die cut a panel from white card stock which I tore to create the snowy border and layered on top of the kraft panel.  I used a stippling brush and some white pigment ink to create the snowfall and then stamped a few larger snowflakes using an accessory stamp from the Merry Christmoose stamp set.   I stamp three little hearts above their heads using an accessory stamp from the Noted stamp set. 

We only have a few rules…
  • Play along with ANY stamps and dies you’d like – Winner is chosen at random to keep things fair, but if the winners project features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the voucher to $15
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with any other challenge(s)
  • Upload to your blog or other online gallery using keyword: SPD21 so we can easily find your work.
  • Add your name and link to your card or project in the InLinkz on the SugarPea Designs Blog




2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!