Monday, October 12, 2015

SPDSS31 - Grapevine

SugarPea Designs has another fun SugarSketch for us tackle!  
I played along with the Wine Not stamp set.


I die cut my image using the the SugarCuts - Heart Journl Card and created the notch in that panel using a circular die from the SugarCuts - Layered Treat Labels.  I stamped the sentiment on banner I created using a die from the SugarCuts - Gift Card.  


I colored my image with copics and General's Pastel Chalk Pencils and used a white gel pen to add the polka dots to her dress and headband and the freckles to her cheeks.  

Here is the sketch:




The rules are very simple…
  • Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided.  SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated :)
  • You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable.
  • Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS30 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
  • Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz on the SugarPea Designs Blog
  • One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $15
Challenge-Prize-Graphic







3 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!