Friday, October 23, 2015

Lost Without You

I have been out of the challenge loop for awhile, but I came across the Fusion Card Challenge blog and I loved the inspiration photo and the sketch so I had to play along! 

I inked up the SugarPea Designs Lost Without You stamp set.


I colored my image with copics and then die cut the image with the SugarPea Designs SugarCuts - Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles.  I matted my panels and then used the SugarPea Designs SugarCuts - Zig Zag Stitched Circles to die cut the circular panels.  The papers are from the Echo Park "The Story of Fall" 6x6 paper pad.  


Don;t you love the detail of the zig zag stitching?!

Here is the inspiration photo and Sketch from the Fusion Challenge:

Here are the SugarPea Designs products I used:

 






10 comments:

  1. Your colouring is outstanding, the detail is amazing. Great use of the sketch and such a sweet sentiment. Great to see you at Fusion x

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABulous colouring Kim, gorgeous card! So glad you joined in the fun this fortnight @ Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, Kim! Your colouring is amazing! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color combinations so beatuifully used in a very useful layout plan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This little fellow is fabulous! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I left my original comment on the wrong post. . . Lol! I love this sweet card and especially the use of the zig zag stitching. Thanks for helping me hop along :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable shepherd boy! Your coloring is fantastic! Great take on the sketch, wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet, sweet card! Fabulous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just so adorable! Your coloring is fabulous and I love the color combo! XX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!