Monday, October 26, 2015

He's Makin' a List

Have you seen the new C.C. Designs Sassy Santa's?   They are a fun little trio of Santa's with some great little sentiments!   They are the perfect size Santa's for tags, but I decided to show one of them off on a card today using some of the great new nesting dies!.


I die cut the kraft panel with the new Cutter Squares #1 and then used a stippling brush and some of the Snow Storm Ink to create the snow fall.   I used the new Cutter Big Scalloped Squares to add the scalloped layering panel.  


I stamped my image in Momento tuxedo black ink and colored it with copics.  I added some family names to Santa's list.   

Be sure to check out the entire October Release right HERE in the online store! 




3 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!