Thursday, October 8, 2015

C.C. Designs October Release Day

Today the C.C. Designs October release launched in the online store!  It's packed with cuteness!  Today I am showing off one of new images from the Roberto's Rascals line.

Introducing Roberto's Rascals Miss Claus!
I chose some papers from the Echo Park The Story of Christmas 6x6 paper pad.  
The sentiment is from the new Sassy Santas stamp set and I added a few enamel dots from the Merry Christmas enamel dots.


I die cut my image using a fun new die from the new Cutter Make a Card #10 Christmas.



I stamped a sentiment from the new Pollycraft Jolly Christmas Sentiments stamp set on the inside of the card.

Head right over to the C.C. Designs blog for some additional previews from my fellow design team members 

1 comment:

  1. Super image and I love the layout, great papers too! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!