Saturday, July 18, 2015

Thoughts of You

Happy weekend!  It's a rainy, lazy Saturday here in the Boston area.  It's late morning and I am STILL sportin' my pajamas. Sometimes it takes a rainy day to get to get everyone to slow down and just relax.  I had some time to do some coloring this morning so I decided to color up one of the older C.C. Designs images called "Spring Kiki La Rue."  


There's something about this nose-less little face that I just love!


I colored my image with copics and used a white gel pen to add the freckles to her cheeks and the polka dots to her headband.  The sentiment is from the C.C.Designs Chilled Out sentiment set.  



2 comments:

  1. What a sweet image - she's so cute! Lovely card Kim :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your card and the sweet image. Your coloring is always perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!