Wednesday, July 15, 2015

SPD18 - It Moose Be Christmas

Christmas in July.  You MUST play along at least once a year with a Christmas in July challenge.  It's sort of a tradition in the crafty world.   Whether or not you want to be thinking about Christmas while soaking up the sun and sportin' your flip flops, you simply have play along with a Christmas in July challenge at least once.  SugarPea Designs is giving you an opportunity to get it done.  That's right.  The SPD18 theme is "Christmas in July."

I played along with the wildly popular Merry Christmoose stamp set.

I chose some patterned paper from the Fancy Pants Blissful Blizzard 6x6 paper pad and combined them with some MFT whip cream, chocolate brown, and kraft card stock.


I stamped the moose in Momento tuxedo black ink and colored him with copics.  I fussy cut him out and popped him up with foam dots.  I used the SugarCuts - Gift Tag to create the tag and the sentiment panel. I stamped the sentiment in MFT chocolate brown and brick red ink.  




We only have a few rules…
  • Play along with ANY stamps and dies you’d like – Winner is chosen at random to keep things fair, but if the winners project features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the voucher to $15
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with any other challenge(s)
  • Upload to your blog or other online gallery using keyword: SPD18 so we can easily find your work.
  • Add your name and link to your card or project in the InLinkz on the SugarPea Designs Blog

Head on over to the SugarPea Designs blog for some additional inspiration from the SugarPeas before you get crafty!


3 comments:

  1. I love how you used just his head Kim. And love the tag on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab Christmas card Kim! So fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so super adorable! I have yet to acquire this moose set, but you've just reminded me again that I need it! lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!