Thursday, July 30, 2015

SugarPea Designs Sweet Sneaks - Day 4

Sing it with me.  "Un-Frogettable.......that's what you are!"  
Yep.  Un-Frogettable is the name of the soon to be released stamp set by SugarPea Designs and today I am giving you a Sweet Peek of it!


Keepin' it CAS this time around.  Now, I am only using a couple of the accessory stamps from this image.  The main image is adorable, too, and soon enough I will color him up, but I wanted to show you how you can create a great card with just the accessory stamps, too!  Oh, andn otice how I used the soon to be released SugarCuts - Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles on my panels!  Love that die set!  


I stamped the little froggy and then masked him off so I could stamp the lily pad and have him seated on it.  I colored my image with copics and used a white gel pen to add his speckles.  I added some enamel dots for embellishments.




Remember our entire July Product Release will be available for purchase in the SugarPea Designs Store on Friday, July 31st at 6:00 PM EST!
We would love to hear your thoughts on the products introduced today!!  Please leave a comment on this post and on each of the talented SugarPea Designers shown below and you could WIN!  We will chose one lucky person to WIN the Un-Froggetable stamp set from the comments left here and on the DT Blogs!  All winners during our July Product Release will be announced on Monday, August 3rd.




16 comments:

  1. Masterful design for a toadally cute card. Love CAS but don't seem able to execute it very well. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I like the CAS design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute, love that you made this little guy the focus of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. squeeee! I am IN LOVE with this set! It's positively delicious and so much fun for us moms of little boys - been given a frog, snake, bug and lizards a time or two! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. really cute. You packed a lot into the small space.
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL. Kim, your card is perfect. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card! Love the layout ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the zig zag rectangle die, adds such a fun, interesting touch! Great CAS card, that frog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like this CAS and very cool card!! Such a great job done on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card and that frog is too stinking adorable. I know this set is intended for boys but my little tomboy of a granddaughter would love this too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!