Monday, July 13, 2015

Friends to the End

Have you seen the latest release by C.C. Designs?! It's packed with adorable stamps, versatile die sets and stencils!  

Today I am showing of some of the newly released goodies!



I created this tag with the new C.C. Designs Cutter Make a Tag #6 die set and the new Swiss Pixie Lucy with Teddy.  The sentiment is from the Spring Sentiments stamp set.  




I used a die from the By DIEZyne Pierced Half Oval Die Set oval die as a guide to drawn my rainbow behind her.  I colored the rainbow with copics and used a white gel pen to add polka dots.

You can find all of the newly released products right HERE in the C.C. Designs online store! 



1 comment:

  1. How adorable! This tag is just gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!