Monday, July 20, 2015

CCC3 -Let the Good Times Roll

Calling all fans of color challenges!  SugarPea Designs just posted their latest Creative Color Challenge #3!   Color challenges are not my favorite.  I struggle with them,in fact.  However, this time and idea came to mind quite quickly and I played along with the SugarPea Designs Spare Me stamp set.  


I created my little bowling alley using cream, kraft, and sno cone card stock.  I ran the sno cone panel through the Big Shot in an embossing folder to give the panel some texture.  I made sure to have the stripes run parallel with the diagonal cut in the panel.   


I colored my image with copics and paper pieced his bowling shirt using some patterned papers from the Authentique Lucky 6x6 paper pad.   


The rules are very simple…
  • Create a new card or project using the colors provided.  SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated :)
  • Upload to the SugarPea Designs blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: CCC3 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
  • Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz in the SugarPea Designs blog
  • One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $15

Now head on over to the SugarPea Designs blog for a list of designers who have  card to share for some crafty inspiration before you tackle the sketch yourself and play along!

If you would like to make the Spare Me stamp set your own, you can find it HERE!





1 comment:

  1. Super cute bowling set, which I think is the first time I've ever said that..not a lot of good bowling stamps out there. Loving the woodgrain and the way you embossed the wall.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!