Wednesday, July 29, 2015

SugarPea Designs Sweet Sneaks - Day 3

Welcome to DAY 3 of the SugarPea Designs Sweet Sneak Peeks of the July release!  If you LOVE to color images, you are going to want to color up the soon be released gorgeous mermaid from our new Anchored stamp set!

M+Nothing like a little under the sea theme to get your copics in action1  I started by stamped the image and masked it off so that I could create the sea around her.   I used several distress inks to sponge on the water and sand.  I spritz the ink with water to give it a more realistic look of being under the sea.  I stamped the sentiment and the added a light coat of glue and sprinkled some white embossing to give the sand a more realistic look AND feel.  I added some light blue sequins and some clear rhinestones.  Oh, and I used a wink of Stella clear glitter pen to add shimmer to her tail.  Ou just can;t see it in the pic.   This card took a LONG time to make, but I will say I think it was worth it in the end!  I hope you agree!


Here are the copics I used:  

skin - E21, E11, E00, E000, R20, R30, BVOOOO, BV00
hair - E19, E18, E08, E02
tail - BG57, V25, V22, V06, V04, V01, 
anchor - C7, C5, C3


Remember our entire July Product Release will be available for purchase in the
 SugarPea Designs Store on July 31st at 6:00 PM EST! Friday, July 31st at 6:00 PM EST!

We would love to hear your thoughts on the products introduced today!!  Please leave a comment on this post and on each of the talented SugarPea Designers shown below and you could WIN!  We will chose one lucky person to WIN the Anchored stamp set from the comments left here and on the DT Blogs!  All winners during our July Product Release will be announced on Monday, August 3rd.



20 comments:

  1. Kim, your card is great. This set definitely looks better with LOTS of beautiful colour. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, this card is fantastic! I love this set and think I will have to snag it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I'm a huge fan of your coloring. I didn't even know those copics could blend like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it =) thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring and background are amazing, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Your background is beautiufl and I love the sequin bubbles and of course the Mermaid is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I love the way you have coloured her tail, fabulous work!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim, this is smokin' hot! Amazing coloring on miss mermaid and your background is rockin' it, too! Love, love, love!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your bubbly background, sand and gorgeous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the purple in her tail and the background is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is just dreamy - such a strong sentiment to live by and remember as a mantra as we journey through life :) Paired with the dreamy coloring and design, this is over the top! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a very Gorgeous card Kim!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The coloring is great. I love the shading in the purple of her body. You can see the scales.
    thanks for sharing a wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful, Kim! Fabulous coloring ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous!! Your coloring is fabulous and I LOVE the background you created.

    ReplyDelete
  16. colorisation magnifique, ce tampon est fabuleux, ta carte très belle!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card! I love the background and your mermaid.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Terrific card with a lot of lovely details! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a gorgeous stamp that you've colored beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!