Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Sneak Peek of the C.C. Designs July Release

The C.C. Designs July release will launch TOMORROW at NOON EST!  It is quite possibly my favorite release so far!   It's packed with fun rubber stamp images, cool new dies, and stencils that coordinate with the release! !  You won't want to miss it!  

With just 24 hours to go, I can at least show you one image now and it the new Superhero Birgitta


The new Make A Card #7 die set has filled with cool dies to compliment all the "super" thhemed images this month!   I used dies from that set to create the star border, the banner and even the word "Super."   


I colored my image with copics and used a white gel pen to add the freckles to her cheeks.


Now head on over to the C.C. Designs Blog for some additional sneak peeks from my fellow design team members!  There are chances to WIN some of the new release products so don;t miss out!  
And don;t foegt, the entire July release launches tomorrow at noon EST in the C.C. Designs online store! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!