Monday, April 27, 2015

SPDSS25 - Enjoy Your Trip

Calling all sketchoholics!   There's a new SugarSketch ready for you to tackle and as always, there's a SugarPea Designs gift certificate up for grabs for one lucky participant!

I played along with the SugarPea Designs Going Places stamp set.


I chose some patterned paper from the Simple Stories Urban Traveler 6x6 paper pad. I used dies from the SugarCuts - Gift Tag to create the pierced banners and the little heart.  


I colored my image with copics.  I stamped my image again onto the "map" patterned paper and then paper pieced that onto her map.   

 


Here is the sketch:


The rules are very simple…
  • Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided.  SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated :)
  • You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable.
  • Upload to the SugarPea Designs blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS25 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
  • Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz in the SugarPea Designs blog
  • One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $15

Now head on over to the SugarPea Designs blog for a list of designers who have  card to share for some crafty inspiration before you tackle the sketch yourself and play along! 


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card - cute stamp and your colouring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. qu'elle est chouette cette carte, c'est mimi et original!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!