Wednesday, April 22, 2015

SPD15- Wherever You Go....

It's an Anything Goes Challenge this month on the SugarPea Designs blog so tehre's no reason not to play along!  Ink up anything your heart desires and play along with us! 

Here's my card:



I kept it CAS this time.   I decided I wanted to make this cute owl from from the Classroom Cupids stamp set the main attraction of my card.  I used some distress inks to create the background for him.


I colored the eyes, beak, and heart with copics and used a black General's pastel pencil the deepen the shading.  I added glossy accents once I finished coloring.   I heat embossed the sentiment from the Going Places stamp set.  I used the banner die  from the SugarCuts - Gift Tag to layer under the sentiment and I used the negative die cuts I created with the SugarCuts - Heart Border to create the little hearts which I also covered with glossy accents. 


We only have a few rules…
  • Play along with ANY stamp you’d like – Winner is chosen at random to keep things fair, but if the winners project features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the voucher to $15
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with any other challenge(s)
  • Upload to your blog or other online gallery using keyword: SPD15 so we can easily find your work.
  • Add your name and link to your card or project in the InLinkz on the SugarPea Designs Blog


Head on over to the SugarPea Designs blog for some additional inspiration from the SugarPeas before you get crafty!

 




4 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE GF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! I love your CAS design, the owl and fell in love with the hearts. You always do amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Kim. I just love how you did the sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Kim! Love the little owl :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!