Thursday, April 2, 2015

C.C. Designs April Release!

We're mixing things up a bit this month at C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps!   Rather than torture you with a few days of sneak peeks, we are going to release the entire April collection TODAY!  That's right!  No waiting!   

Today my fellow design team members and I are going to show you some creations made with the new C.C. Design images illustrated by Christine!  Tomorrow we will show the new Roberto's Rascals and the new Pollycraft images!  

Introducing Rose with Balloons and the coordinating die


Is she sweet or what?!  I love her quirky outfit!   I heat embossed the sentiment from the new HB2U sentiment set with white embossing powder so it would pop off the black panel.   


I stamped my image in Momento tuxedo black ink.   I colored her with copics and used a clear Wink of Stella glitter marker to add some shimmer to her skirt and headband.  I used a white gel pen to color in the polka dots on her socks.   

The Sweet Sunday Sketch #262 was my inspiration.


Now be sure head on over to the C.C. Designs blog to see some additional creations from my fellow DT members before you head to the C.C. Designs store and go shopping!  




6 comments:

  1. She is so cute! Love the image and the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sweet Kim and some blue for Austism!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lover your coloring and your card design :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh, she is so cute. Your card is wonderful and so is your colouring. I must be the only card maker on the planet who DOESN'T have Copics yet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!