Friday, April 10, 2015

SugarPea Designs April Sweet2Repeat Blog Hop

It's that time of month whn the SugarPea Design Team struts their stuff and shows off some of their latest creations featuring the newest products in the SugarPea Designs online shoppe!   We released so many great stamp sets and SugarCuts last month and now we get to play with them again to inspire you to make some of them your own! 

Here's my card:


I used our new SugarCuts - Polaroid Journal Card and the Hot Diggity Dog stamp set.  I love that the Sugarcuts - Polaroid Journal Card includes more than just the polaroid die.  It comes with some accessory dies including the "smile" die.      



I added some glossy accents to the "smile" to give it some shine and dimension. I used the heart die from the SugarCuts- Layered Treat Label to die cut the hearts.   



 




  Ready to hop?   Be sure to leave some blog love along the way for our designers as you do because one lucky blog hopper will win a $20 gift certificate to the SugarPea Designs online shoppe!  





33 comments:

  1. This card will surely make anyone smile!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who wouldn't smile at this guy! Love the layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute, love the blue bg and the cute design

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome color combo in your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute. I love how that little pup leans...makes you want to just scoop her up to save her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great job love it!!!!! lots of colours

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors that you used on your card! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh! You can't but love him (or her)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing card! I love how you used different stamp and die sets - great idea for new looks. I love dogs and this one is no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable--I like this color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is soooo adorable!! I just love that little pup and you can't help but smile when you see him!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card! Love the bright pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, this is so cute! Love the paper and the touch of red!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another cute card Kim and a cute set.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that "Hot diggity dog" set . It is really cute, and your coloring ... to die for! I feel like I could reach out and pat that darling dog!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super sweet and adorable card! LOVE that doggie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love how you coloured this cute puppy...great design too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Totally adorable!!! And that blue makes it all pop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute image, lovely coloring and great die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So sweet!! Awesome coloring job. Lovin' the dies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this adorable dog and the design is wonderful. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is just so stinkin cute Kim. I love the blue and how it sets off the other colors.

    ReplyDelete
  23. OH now this is just toooooo cute!! I love the design & that awesome Polaroid journal die!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. So adorable and love that little puppy along with your layout and coloring! Wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  25. So cute. I love the layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. So cute. I love the layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. He's FAB! Love the layout and the glossy accents was perf!

    ReplyDelete
  28. elle est très chouette et très originale!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I wuff this card. Cute puppy.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I just love this new release, the Hot Diggity Dog set is just adorable! I love your card, sooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!